CII is an M&A/Business Brokerage Firm for Small & Mid-Size Companies
Find out more about how our CII Advisors help Business Buyers and Sellers follow a better strategy
SELL-SIDE REPRESENTATION – We help owners sell confidentially & professionally & for the highest value. Our proven valuation guarantees it.
BUY-SIDE ASSISTANCE – We join with buyer clients & their team to assist with valuation, negotiation, deal structuring, & consummation. We are here to help business buyers get deals done in an orderly, professional, and cost efficient manner.
BUSINESS VALUATION – This helps determine the price an owner should sell the business for, and what a buyer would be willing to pay. We set ourselves apart from pure appraisers because we factor in the ability of the transaction getting lender financing and other industry trends.
Sound working relations with employees, customers, suppliers, & bankers are important factors to a company. Any premature indication of a possible change in ownership could disrupt these relations & weaken the company’s competitive position. For these reasons, and many others, confidentiality is critically important at all stages. With the proper procedures, it is possible to minimize the risk of an untimely disclosure.
In every transaction, there is an appropriate time to reveal that a sale may be imminent. Proper timing of these sensitive announcements can contribute to a smooth transaction & reinforce the buyer’s willingness to proceed to a closing.
Your CII Business Advisor helps to ensure that information is kept confidential throughout the entire selling process until it is appropriate to reveal that a sale is forthcoming.
• Established 1986; Jacksonville since 2000
• Focus on privately held businesses
• Close rate on businesses that CII lists over 10 years is 66%. Industry average is 30%.
• Experienced & Certified Business Advisors/Merger & Acquisition advisors with over 10 years in Business Brokering on average plus 22+ years on average in other diverse businesses.
• Proprietary software & industry data bases for valuations…proper pricing is key
• 2 to 4 Listings per Advisor: more time to focus on marketing & finding qualified buyers
• Reputation & Success with Lenders – providing qualified buyers & fundable businesses
• Integrity & Honesty: Surprises, mistakes, poor packaging, pricing & representation, kills deals.
• Creative & Thoughtful Deal Structuring: Our team & resources have the experience to get you more!
Meet the CII Team
CII Owner/ Managing Partner & Broker - CBI, M&AMI
CII Owner & Managing Partner - CBI
William Malone, Sr.
Sr. Business Advisor for CII - CBI, BCI
Roger L. Akey, JD
Sr. Business Advisor for CII
Broker for CII & Ocala Business Brokers
Licensed in Florida & Georgia; Nationally Certified
CII is affiliated with the following professional associations, companies & organizations that are involved with business brokering, mergers & acquisitions, business valuations, consulting & promotion of business.
- Business Brokers of Florida (BBFMLS.com)
- International Business brokers Association (IBBA)
- M&A Source
- Private Equity International
- Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce
- Logistics & Transportation Council
- Ponte Vedra Chamber of Commerce
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Southside Business Men’s Club